Would you like your gift wrapped?
A majestic natural wood finish three-storey Victorian period doll's house that is designed to perfection by PlanToys®. Attractive attention to detail encourages truly imaginative play. The sash windows slide up, the front façade opens completely and the roof lid opens and rests on the back roof incline.
PlanToys® is proving that it is possible to maintain superior quality and safety standards in addition to following a path of environmental and social responsibility. We are committed to maintaining the highest standard of ethics while creating innovative educational toys for every developmental stage of childhood. These toys inspire children's imagination as well as promoting their physical and intellectual development. PlanToys® are made from non-toxic, natural materials such as organic rubberwood. Our toys enable children to play, learn and become closer to nature.
3 x Floor Panels
2 x Side Panels
4 x Front Facade Doors
1 x Back Panel
2 x Staircases
2 x Roof Panels
2 x Partition Walls
1 x Staircase Base Step
*Furniture and dolls are not included
- Sustainably made from rubberwood trees that no longer produce latex and is toxin-free.
- PlanToys uses a chemical-free kiln-drying process to strengthen its wood
- The toys are made using eco-friendly processes in every single step of production.
- Uses organic pigments, water-based dyes and soy ink for colours.
- PlanToys uses a certified E-Zero glue that contains no formaldehyde to bond the products.
- Doesn't contains synthetic colours, chemical dyes, lead, or heavy metals.
- Uses recycled paper and soy inks for all printed materials and packaging.
- All PlanToys products exceed the EN71 International Toy Safety Standards.
- Responsibly sourced and ethically produced in Thailand
Product dimensions (WXLXH)
25.16 in X 13.23 in X11.61 in
63.9 cm X 33.6 cm X29.5 cm